Business Administration Apprentice
SS SIMON AND JUDE CHURCH OF ENGLAND MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
The duties of the post are varied and will alter as the apprentice develops in the work environment to reflect the gains in their experience and knowledge. They will work under the direction / instruction of senior staff to provide routine general clerical, administrative and financial support to the school.
- Provide routine clerical support
- Faxing, emailing and completing routine forms
- Maintaining manual and computerised records / MIS
- Undertake typing / word processing and other IT tasks
- Sort and distribute mail, routine administration
- Collect and record dinner money
Potential permanent contract following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- An organised, accurate and flexible person
- Have an understanding and knowledge of confidentiality and health and safety
- Good keyboard skills
- Able to relate well to children and adults
- Receptive to new ideas and change
- To be able to work constructively as part of a team
GCSE maths and English is desirable but not essential.
- Business Administration Level 2
- Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.