Business Administration Apprentice
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
- Welcoming visitors
- Handling mail
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Managing diaries, meetings and events
- Organising travel
- Producing documents and presentations
- Managing admin systems and office equipment
- Basic accounts administration
- Data input
When you have successfully completed your Apprenticeship, you may be given the opportunity to continue in your role or progress onto an alternative support role within the company where you will receive full training and support. Further training and career prospects within the business and property world will be supported.
Please note there is a day release element into Redditch or Worcester Campus one day per week during the apprenticeship.
- Good communicator
- Able to work independently
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
- Asks for help when unsure
- Minimum requirements GCSE English and maths at grade C (4) or equivalent is essential
- Additional IT Qualifications would be advantageous
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard.
Functional Skills as required.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.