Business Administration Apprentice
LIME HEALTHCARE LIMITED
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
You must have excellent telephone manner and be willing to learn to answer incoming calls. The role will also involve an element of sales and developing on existing business - making speculative calls to clients.
- Answer the telephone and either handle the caller’s request or query or direct callers to the most appropriate person
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- File correspondence in records
- File records after use
- Process changes to information on the computer and paper records
- Attend and participate in reception/administrative team meetings
Provide administrative support to members of the team, such as:
- Pulling of records
- Word processing
- Preparation of documents, minute taking and planning meetings
Possibility of progression to level 3.
Are you organised?
Are you able to travel to and from the location at different times of the day?
- Someone with a great personality
- Friendly and approachable with a good work ethic
- Must be computer literate
- Have a great telephone manner
Good levels of maths and English preferably A-C grades or equivalent.
- QCF level 2 Business Administration Framework
- Functional skills maths & English (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.