Business Administration Apprentice
Array Display Ltd
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Array Display are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is interested in an opportunity to work in the vibrant and entertaining world of exhibition management.
They need someone who is comfortable building relationships with people over the phone and supporting that through e-mail.
You will need to be organised and persistent, working with suppliers to ensure the best pricing, and able to follow up sales leads and paperwork/contacts to the support team.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Booking flights and hotels for contractors on-site
- Sourcing items for clients and researching exhibition sites as well as various other administrative tasks
Your duties will include:
- Learning how to use QuickBooks (recently moved from Sage) to input supplier invoices, create projects, and invoice customers
- Use of Google Drive to maintain project calendar, working with Excel and Word documents to produce quotes/risk assessments, health, and safety documentation as required for exhibition management
- Telephoning suppliers, receiving calls from suppliers and clients/potential clients,
liaising with Tecna (supplier) regarding client options and stand designs
- E-mailing suppliers, exhibition halls, and customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Dealing with customer enquiries face-to-face, over the telephone, and via e-mail
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability. Array are fantastic supporters of the apprenticeship scheme!
Your working week will be:
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, with some variation/flexibility with 1 hour for lunch.
If the apprentice proves to be successful with his/her duties, the role may be expanded once the apprenticeship is completed.
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Hard working
- Eager to learn
GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths, grades A*-C/9-4.
- A skills-based qualification in Business and Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business and Administration
- A behaviour-based qualification in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills Maths (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills ICT (unless exempt)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.