Business Administration Apprentice
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Our Managing Director, Dawn Kitchener, has handpicked the specialised team which collectively has a wealth of knowledge and experience within the industry.
We provide bespoke design solutions for show homes, private clients, marketing suites and concierge areas, as well as investor and luxury turn-key packages.
Our projects can be viewed on our company website: www.blocc.co.uk
The Business Administration Apprentice will assist in the delivery of excellent client experiences while contributing to high levels of customer service.
General day to day duties will include:
- Supporting the workloads of our design team
- Managing emails proficiently
- Communicating messages to colleagues
- Inputting data and formulating excel spreadsheets
- Dealing with inbound and outbound enquires via phone and email
- General office duties
- Progression and continuous training
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
Business Administration Level 3 Standard
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.