Business Administration Apprentice
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Supporting administration tasks across the business
- Scanning and filing documents
- Using Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Developing office skills
- Any other duties as required
- Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to at all times
An excellent opportunity to progress within the business upon the successful completion of this apprenticeship.
The successful candidate must be able to travel to work on time due to the vacancy being based in a rural location with limited public transport.
Incremental pay increases are offered subject to performance.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Can work independently
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Asks for help when unsure
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.