Business Administration Apprentice
New Quay Ltd TA Clearsky Accounting
The Business and Administration Apprentice will be responsible for providing general office and administration support within the Document Management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Opening and distributing the daily post
- Handling email queries from accounting teams
- Submitting applications to HMRC for new clients
- Submitting authorisation requests to HMRC
- Scanning documents
- Returning accounting information to clients
Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme you will have your Level 2 in Business Administration which will allow you to progress onto an Advanced Level 3 Programme.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in IT skills
- Positive attitude
GCSE's or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Training to be provided
Paragon skills have the energy & experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our learning and development coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.