Business Administration Apprentice
As Business Administration Apprentice you will be:
- Supporting all staff and acting as a point of contact for all students
- Maintaining various company database systems
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Liaising with commercial organisation regarding training requirements and bookings
- Full-time position offered with an increase in pay
- Career progression into specialist areas
- A higher level apprenticeship to further your skills
- Be organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Be confident with data entry and administration
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment and enjoy being part of a small team
- Be capable of prioritization of multiple tasks
- Flexible approach to business time and requirements
- Work on your own initiative
- Professionalism, confidentiality and an enthusiasm to learn
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.