Business Administration Apprentice
Shire Flooring Ltd
Office duties including:
- Answering the phone
- Inputting data
- Working with current employers
- Social media knowledge to help promote marketing and gain more business
Possible full-time, permanent employment.
- Lunch break
- 9-5 mon -Thursday
- Finish at 4.30 on a Friday
- No parking but free car park with a short walking distance of 5 mins
- Free drinks throughout the day tea, coffee, water
- Bus station and train stations within walking distance of the office
- Time keeping
- Good communicator
- Strong working ethic
- Good social media skills
- Willingness to learn
No previous qualifications required
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.