Business Administration Apprentice
Aaron Services Ltd
INTERSERVE LEARNING & EMPLOYMENT (SERVICES) LIMITED
Duties will include:
- Any and all administration duties including assisting in maintaining databases
- Electronic scanning
- Checking company documentation
- Confirming appointments with customers
- Dealing with customer enquiries by telephone
- Producing quality work with professional attitude to encourage good client / customer relationships and for future development of the business
- Ensuring high levels of customer care in dealing with clients / customers to meet required standards
- Complying with legislation as applicable
- Any further duties as deemed necessary by Aaron Services Ltd
- Ensuring compliance with all company standards, policies and procedures
Progress to Contracts Administrator if position available, salary £16,000 to £18,000.
First year completion - hourly rate will be in line with Apprentice National Minimum Wage.
For further information on the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW), please refer to: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Great communication skills
- Experience in delivering great customer service would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Friendly and personable
- Willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades A-C/9-4 (or equivalent qualifications) in maths and English.
Training to be provided:
- Advanced (Level 3) Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer
- Aaron Services will provide you with all of the on the job training you need to upskill in your role and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day
- If successful, you will complete an Apprenticeship in Business Administration delivered through Aaron Service's dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning & Employment
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.