Business Administration Apprentice
Stifford Centre Limited
Duties to include:
- To support with basic admin duties ie emails, printing, filing etc and provide receptionist cover
- Helping to provide a welcoming and professional reception service: greeting visitors, answering the telephone, dealing with enquires and booking appointments
- Ensure visitors are directed towards either the correct activity area, member of staff or activities tutor
- To ensure that visitors to the centre sign the Visitors Book where necessary
- General office duties including filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing and maintaining adequate stocks of stationary
- Occasional word-processing of documents using Microsoft Word
- To help with ad-hoc duties when Stifford hosts special events
(Where possible, tasks can be adapted to suit the needs and interests of individual volunteers)
Possibility of full-time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic IT Skills
- Good organisational skills
- Creative and flexible in their approach when working clients
- A commitment to and understanding of equal opportunities/diversity
- Good verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, including older people and people who have English as a second language
- Good written and spoken English
- Willingness to learn
- A commitment to working as part of a team
- Ability to be understanding and sensitive to client needs
GCSE's or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.