Business Administration Apprentice
GRANTLEY HALL LIMITED
HIT TRAINING LTD
Grantley Hall is a perfect haven uniquely combining vibrancy and serenity, fun and relaxation, sophistication and country charm, it’s the ideal setting to create unforgettable moments.
Duties to include:
Support the learning and development team with administration duties at their dedicated training academy
This will involve:
- Setting up training rooms
- Organising and completing evaluations
- Admin support for training session
- managing the learning resources and completing the onboarding of new starters to Grantley Hall and the training booking system
This is a development role and key to the success of the academy and the business.
The possibility of a full-time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Excel, and Word a must
- Logical, thorough, and able to work on own initiative
- Confident when dealing with staff at all levels
- Able to handle confidential information
- Confident in social interaction and speaking in group situations
- Able to deal with challenging situations
None required; however, English and maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Business Administration apprenticeship Level 2
- Maths, English and ICT if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.