Business Administration Apprentice
BLACK CAT TRAVEL LTD
Due to our continued company expansion we are looking for a motivated and organised person to join our office team.
The role will entail working one to one with our accounts person and will include;
- Computer data entry
- Preparation of paper receipts for our accounts & Accountant
- Processing Bus & Coach bookings from customers and producing relevant paperwork to email out as well as invoicing
- Follow up phone calls to existing customers to confirm details and chase up outstanding paperwork required
- Following up overdue invoices with private and corporate customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to possibly progress within this growing company including further qualifications in Business Admin/Accounts.
Other InformationThe National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good customer service and typing skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Honest and reliable
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A can do attitude with an attention for detail
- The ability to work in a small busy team
- Maths and English
Friendly, helpful, hard-working, reliable.
No previous qualifications required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.