Business Admininstrator Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
Lifeways Community Care Limited
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Administrator to support the smooth running of a busy office in Chorley for a Company providing care and support to people in the community.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties and operate office systems and machines
- Order and maintain inventory and maintain accurate records of all site supplies
- Prepare correspondence, reports, contracts, carer payroll information, billings, spread sheets, regulatory and referral agency documentation and other administrative documents
- Process invoices and reimbursements as assigned
- Utilise word processing and spread sheet equipment and standard office machines.
- Receive and refer visitors and telephone callers
- Maintain staff diaries as instructed
- Copy, maintain and forward records of personnel, expense requests and other forms to head office as assigned
- Enter data, prepare reports, maintain records and file documents
- Assist with Human Resources related tasks including employee accruals, payroll, filing and updating of office personnel records, coordinate personnel record information with Human Resources
- Assist with Client Record related tasks including monitoring and maintenance of complete and orderly client records
- Manage petty cash fund as assigned
- Monitor inventory and order necessary supplies
- Complete other duties reasonably assigned
This is not an exhaustive list of activities, and the appointee may be asked to undertake other duties as specified by the Area Manager.
There may be opportunities in the future to progress as the company continues to change and expand.
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work in a face pace office
- Ability to handle a number of tasks and priorities
- Friendly and approachable
- Strong work ethic
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Good team player
- Appropriate professional qualifications and minimum of two years related work experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Office including excel, word, access and outlook preferred
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.