Are you an organised, people person? Actively looking for your next opportunity.
Then this position with our client Castles Technology might just be the fit for you! So, if you're looking to become part of a business that is aiming to be the number one payment solution provider globally and you want to help them provide quality, secure, innovative, futuristic payment solutions then don't hesitate to apply!
As a Business Administrator and HR Apprentice, you'll be tasked with supporting the HR director in providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business with regard to all HR-related administrative tasks and to support the Managing Director with administrative tasks.
Assist the HR Director and Managing Director with the following:
- Process paperwork and filing
- Deal with mail
- Create reports
- Arrange meetings and take notes where appropriate
- Using Castle Technologies HR system
- Dealing with any Employee queries
Future Prospects will be discussed during the interview process but by the end of the course duration the Apprentice will have achieved a Level 3 in the Business Administrator program.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Any prior Administrator experience up too 6 months is beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work alone without constant direction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Confident and helpful
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and consistently meet deadlines
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English is desirable.
Candidates must not possess a Level 3 BTEC or similar qualification in the Business Administrator or have more than at least 6 months experience in an administrative role.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.