Business Admin Apprenticeship - Tops Wimborne
Tops Day Nursery
ASPIRE TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Admin Apprentice to join us at Tops Day Nurseries to complete their Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
Here at Tops Day Nurseries we have an outstanding reputation in delivering the best quality childcare across the South-West, operating nurseries and play clubs across Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire and Devon. The successful applicant of this position will be joining our nursery based at Wimborne.
Tops Wimborne is an exciting, caring nursery situated in the heart of Wimborne town centre. Employees benefit from being minutes away from the popular Wimborne Market, ‘The Square’ which is home to a variety of different shops and convenient transport links to the nursery!
This is an exciting opportunity to complete your apprenticeship within a large company across the South West who offer fantastic career progression opportunities and employee care with several benefits.
Your Responsibilities and Duties will involve:
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Passing on messages through to relevant managers and staff
- Attending staff meetings
- Minute taking
- Supporting manager with all administration duties
- General administration duties such as scanning, filing, photocopying
We are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about gaining the relevant experience, skills and qualifications to begin their career within an office environment. You will need to take this role seriously, as we are looking for someone that is eager to gain more responsibility throughout this apprenticeship and to progress through the business; many of our current Head Office staff and Nursery Office Managers started with us a Business Admin apprentice!
- Moving onto Level 3 qualification
- Possibility of gaining full employment with the company
- This is a childcare setting, so there will be lots of children around at all times
- Please ensure that you are within a suitable traveling distance before applying
- Computer literate
- Confident with Microsoft Office programs
- Good telephone manner
- Great communication skills
- Good organisational skills
GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English language and maths preferred, but not essential.
- Business Admin Level 2
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- ERR - Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills, English, maths & ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.