Will be reporting directly to the Managing Director daily to:
- Discuss properties and rental details
- Working with the listings of the properties
- Administering the company business needs
- Creating letters and contracts, and emailing confirmation to landlords and clients
- General Customer service
- Admin and business marketing
Will develop and grow with the business and possibly have an opportunity to manage own area within the business once successfully completed the programme.
Car and driving license would be ideal.
Word and Excel and possibly Sage.
Smart, well spoken, willing to work and learn with good communication skills at all levels.
A good standard of English and maths.
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard