Business Admin Apprenticeship - Dorset Smokery
ASPIRE TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
The Aspire Training Team are looking for a self-motivated, punctual and reliable individual to complete a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship with Dorset Smokery in Hurn, Christchurch.
Dorset Smokery was founded in 1995 and is based near Bournemouth airport in Hurn, Christchurch. They are a traditional Smokery and Charcuterie producing a range of foods including smoked fish, meat, poultry & cheeses as well as their own unique sausages, pates and accompanying relishes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps towards an administrative career, gaining your Level 2 Business Admin NVQ whilst in a unique setting.
Your duties as an apprentice within this organisation will include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone (including filtering & screening calls)
- Learning internal audit procedures
- Complete industry training (including HACCP)
- Raising invoices
- Monitoring quality management system
- Responding to emails
- General Administration duties such as scanning, filing & photocopying
- Keeping up to date with all course work
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must be well organised, have a good eye for detail, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. You will also be hardworking, have good time keeping skills and be willing to learn and complete an NVQ.
- Potential to gain permanent employment within the setting
- May be able to progress onto achieving the Level 3 Diploma
You must be able to make your own way to the setting, so please make sure you are within a suitable distance to commute to the setting and that the travel time is reasonable.
Bus routes to the setting are limited with no easy foot paths to walk to it, so having your own method of transport would be an advantage.
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Computer literate - Microsoft office experience an advantage
- Punctual & reliable
- Willing to learn
GCSE's at grade C/4 or above in English and maths or equivalent i.e. Functional skills - desired but not essential.
- Business Admin Level 2
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- ERR - Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills, English, maths & ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.