Business Admin Apprenticeship
Little Mansions Ltd
Key Responsibilities for this vacancy:
- Liaise with our branches/managers/agents/vendors/tenants to ensure timely bookings, meetings and appts
- Answer/respond to a very busy telephone system and emails in a professional standard
- Process IT and administration records to a high standard
- Be able to work within a team as well as on own initiatives
- Anything else required by the business/department
- Attention to detail is highly required in this role as is outstanding customer service
- Looking for a candidate that is wanting to progress in the housing and property sector and possesses the personal attributes to work in a sector where you will need to learn the legislation, gain the customer skills and understand the need for personal integrity.
Listers is looking for someone with good telephone manner, confident and is willing to learn new skills.
With hard work and dedication there could be room for further progression with this role.
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach to work
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and good timekeeper
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (9-4) A-C including maths and English
- Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.