Business Admin Apprentice - People Operations
Savers Health & Beauty Ltd
Our vibrant Head Office, based in Dunstable is a fantastic environment filled with brilliant personalities. We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun. Our success comes from our people – they make the difference.
We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard. Here's the exciting bit… Working as part of the Customer and People team, you will support the People Operations and Talent team with general admin tasks.
You will support the team to run reports and collate information for the team to check and analyse.
You will work 37.5 hours a week, Mon- Fri, on a 12 month contract, earning £6.30 per hour That’s £236.25 a week!
Your day to day role and responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with the People Co-ordinator to support the Employee Relations with day to day administrative task including the collation of case packs and upkeep of the Oracle HRM system
- Supporting low level ER queries which come in either by email or via the phone line
- Support the People Co-ordinator with the upkeep of electronic management files and the archive of hard copy files
- Running regular reports from Oracle and sending them out to the field team to review and analyse
- Be hands on and assist the wider retail people team with day to day administrative task which may include store closure/conversion paperwork or project work.
- Supporting the field team by booking travel, accommodation and meeting rooms
- Supporting the team with postage/goods in and out
Success in this role could enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
Check you can travel to the Head office, it is on an Industrial Estate although it does have parking.
- Strong literacy, numeracy and I.T skills to enable you to complete a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Confident energetic approach
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic experience of MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work within a close team and to deadlines
You should apply for this role if you are;
- Flexible and adaptable
- Have the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Efficient and well organised
- Ambassador for our vision mission and values
- A GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent in English
- A GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent in maths
- A GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent in ICT
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills to enable you to complete a Level 2 in Business Administration
You will work through a programme of learning with the support of an Assessor and your Manager over a 12 month period, all done on site, so no college days!
On completion of your Apprenticeship you will receive;
- A nationally recognised qualification - HABC Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills if required
- An in depth knowledge of the policies and procedures in HR
- Fantastic customer service skills Increased confidence and ability in dealing with others
- Insight in to how a retail business operates behind the scenes
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.