Business Admin Apprentice - Communications Assistant
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
We are a busy but enthusiastic and fun team of communicators and we’re looking for a budding communicator to join us!
- As the Communications apprentice, we want to give you the opportunity to learn from us and our partners within the National Health Service
- There is no better time to be working in mental health and we want your help to keep it high on everyone’s agenda
- You may have experience of mental health services or just want to learn more and help the discussion around mental health to grow
- No two days are the same and you’re guaranteed to be able to get involved in all aspects of Communications
- From helping on a film shoot, developing e-bulletins, organising our annual KMPT awards to filing - there is a taste of everything and so much to learn
Excellent opportunities for career progression and further qualifications
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
- Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Interest in Health and Social Care services
- Be willing to develop knowledge and skills.
Patience and resilience will be essential
Preferably GCSE English & Maths Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) but not essential
Business Admin Apprenticeship L2
- Diploma in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in English L1
- Functional Skills in Maths L1
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.