The role will involve working independently and as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal and external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of our organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
You will be expected to deliver your responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. You are also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
Duties will include:
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
This is a great position which can help you progress your career within Toyota.
- Digital IT skills
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Good organisation skills
- Good time keeping
- Well mannered
- GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English A*- C/Grades 4+ are required for this role
- Business Administrator level 3