At DX you will be working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
- To support the Shift Manager in completion of daily de-briefs to ensure high standards of Customer service and courier compliance with all operational processes
- Daily completion of De-brief ensuring any service issues/failures are logged & communicated to Customer service, management team
- Ensuring all driver non-compliances are investigated & escalated accordingly
- Use of the company software to monitor performance supporting with on the road issues as required
- Ensuring all returned items are returned as per SOP
- Completion of Ad-hoc de-briefs as & when required
- Daily download of handheld scanners ensuring the condition of the any faults are reported
- All returns are coded correctly
- Completion of Ad-hoc vehicle audits
- POD & address data entry
Ongoing training and learning.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- PC literate
- Good communicator, able to brief drivers and drive compliance
- Attention to detail
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
No qualifications required!
Alongside this job role, you also will be studying towards your:
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths