At DX you will be working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
To support the Shift Manager in completion of daily driver pre-briefs to ensure high standards of Customer service and driver compliance with all operational processes. This role is essential in ensuring our divers are fully prepared on the road enabling them to give our customers the best service experience.
- Ensure that all drivers report to pre-brief; structure driver returns to Service Centre so that Customer delivery and collection performance can be effectively managed
- Complete performance management process with Drivers to include analysis of all failed deliveries and collections for DXE Customers
- Conduct system driven interrogation process of complete Service Centre delivery and collection performance using DXNS databases
- Ensure that returned documentation is correct and reconciled against that expected to protect revenue and support accurate billing
- Validate that all assigned delivery and collection points have been attended according to schedule; challenge all performance exceptions prior to Driver departure
Ongoing Training and Learning.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- PC literate
- Good communicator, able to brief drivers and drive compliance
- Attention to detail
- You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done
- We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers
No qualifications required!
Alongside this job role, you also will be studying towards your:
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths