- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to our clients
- To effectively maintain and housekeep the case management system
- All written communication to be clear and concise, to include post and emails
- To ensure any request concerning a work related matter is undertaken within the agreed timeframe
- Filing and the accurate and complete maintenance of files
- Accurately prepare routine correspondence ready for signature
- Collating reports and documents, photocopying/scanning as appropriate
- To meet all deadlines within the agreed timeframe
- To be proactive with regard to your own career development
- To develop transferable skills across the business
- Ensuring that this key role is valued by the team and the clients
Full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship. Career progression opportunities available for the right candidate, including Legal Secretary.
Please be aware you will be working in the company and may also be required to attend Alliance Learning for day release training once a month.
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have attention to detail (accuracy essential)
5x GCSE's grades A*-B (or equivalent) including maths and English.
The successful applicant will be working towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning, gaining valuable skills, knowledge and behaviours of working within an office environment. You will also achieve an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.