BCA Marketplace Ltd forms part of largest automotive group, Constellation Automotive Group which also includes industry leaders such as "We Buy Any Car" and "Cinch". Operating across over 50 employment locations across the UK, BCA also comprises the largest finished vehicle logistics operation of its type, including vehicle storage, preparation and refurbishment as well as the UK's biggest vehicle transporter fleet.
As an Apprentice in BCA, you will receive training and support throughout your qualification and the opportunity to continue with your development through your career with BCA
Purpose of the role:
To be an integral part of the branch customer service team by offering high levels of customer service and quality resolutions to buyer, vendor, and third party queries and disputes.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls & queries
- Direct all calls to relevant departments
- Providing end-to-end query resolution service where possible
- Assist with collections and deliveries bookings
- Record queries accurately and efficiently
- Take on general admin duties as required in order to meet the needs of the department and the site as a whole
- Escalate more complex issues to the senior Customer Service team
At BCA they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
The competition for apprenticeship placements is strong so please ensure your application is tailored to the type of apprenticeship you are applying for, pay attention to presentation, spelling and grammar and include any relevant experience, hobbies/interests or qualifications.
Please check you are able to travel to the BCA branch easily each day.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication, active listening and interpersonal skills Not essential but advantageous
- Good I.T. skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- BCA are looking for someone with an interest in the vehicle remarketing industry with good communication skills both verbal and written
- The right candidate will be an enthusiastic learner and hard working with self-motivation to learn new skills
- Friendly and personable with a positive approach to learning and work
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Business Admin Level 2 would be useful but not essential as you will receive full training with BCA's processes and internal IT systems
- Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grades of 9* - 4 (A - C) in English and maths
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3 On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 3 in Business Administration