Urgent vacancy! Business Admin Apprentice required for Skribes Inventory Specialists, a leading property inventory specialist in Birmingham.
The Business Admin apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3 for 15 months.
Gain valuable office experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Produce detailed property reports by inputting relevant property data
- Resolve any customer issues or queries
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Possible opportunity to progress onto full time employment.
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
- Organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations, and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer