Liaising with clients and requesting financial information required for the preparation of their financial statements. Sending them emails / making phone calls etc.
- You will be managing the reception telephone / we do not experience high volume of phone calls and therefore 90% of your time will be spent on office administrative work and assisting senior accountants and the director in their tasks
- Your job role will include speaking to clients and requesting payments & chasing debtors
- You will be provided training on firm’s “fee-credit” online systems to ensure payments are received on timely basis; invoicing to the client and reviewing time sheets completed by the fee-earners
- You can be asked to participate in completion of small bookkeeping jobs mainly posting invoices in spreadsheets (training will be provided)
- You will be provided training for “social media” and few other marketing techniques.
- Assisting the accountants in their meetings / making notes
- Managing the principal’s diary & responding to emails on his behalf
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded and astute professional, looking for an opportunity to join a reputable business.
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills (basic)
- Self-management / initiative
- Presentable and polite
- Attitude towards others
- Positive attitude
- Well organised
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Strong team-player, with the ability to also work independently
- A levels or equivalent
- 5 GCSE or equivalent A-C/9-4 especially maths and English
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.