The Trust seeks to appoint a Fundraising Apprentice to support the Development team’s work in fundraising:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of administrative procedures to enable the team to function effectively i.e. thanking supporters, research, and CRM entry
- Support the planning and delivery of events and fundraising activities
- Take and respond to telephone and email enquiries in a timely manner
- Refer queries to colleagues as appropriate
- Research potential new supporters on-line and support the activities of the CDM to help promote events and campaigns as appropriate
- Monitor existing supporters on-line and proactively seek good news stories to feed back to the CDM
- Attend networking events and assist with activities on the day as required
- Take minutes/notes as required for meetings
- Work closely and build strong relationships with our supporters, staff, and volunteers on verbal, written or digital platforms
- Ensure that the health and wellbeing of colleagues, partners and participants are always a key consideration of your work
- Work flexibly as a member of the Coventry 2021 team and contribute to delivering other elements of the wider team’s work programme as required
- Actively engage with the organisation’s vision and policies regarding equal opportunities and diversity, artistic ambition, participation and engagement, health and safety, monitoring and evaluation
- Be aware of, and undertake to comply with the Trust’s GDPR, Health and Safety and Diversity and Equality Policies
Potential full time position after apprenticeship is complete
We aim to reflect all the city’s communities in our workforce and as such candidates from currently under-represented groups, including those with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply.
Training and talent development within the Trust team and within the wider sector is central to our approach. All postholders are expected to participate in training and development activity (including the achievement of the requirements of an apprenticeship standard).
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and team members will be required to perform duties outside of this as operationally required.
- Great work ethic
- Demonstrable interest in gaining knowledge, skills and experience in the role
- A desire to work towards gaining a Business Administration qualification
- A keen interest in playing a part in Coventry’s City of Culture 2021
A grade 4 or equivalent in Maths and English GCSE
- Level 3 Business Administrator