Business Admin Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Purwell Primary School
Paragon Training Academy Ltd
As the Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- General office admin
- Data entry
You will get training in all of these areas:
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Payment chasing
- Working with budgets and spreadsheets
- Working with registers and school admin software
- This could lead to a permanent contract as office admin position
You must check how you are going to travel to the workplace, including mileage, expense and time.
- Able to work under instruction
- Good at listening
- Organised and attention to detail
- Basic IT skills
- Determined to learn and develop themselves
- Candidates may have experience of working in an office, shop or business, a good standard of English and Maths, be flexible and willing to take on further training
- Prior to shortlisting your application for any vacancy, your qualifications will be checked
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-24 months Business Administrator apprenticeship you will have achieved employable status, having completed paid worked experience and learned new skills.
Applicants should be aware that the successful candidate will need to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.