What will the apprentice be doing?
- Drawing up plans using computer-aided design and building information modelling software
- Making sure jobs meet building regulations and health & safety requirements
- Coordinating the work of technicians and trades on site
- Managing engineering inspections and design / installation programmes
- Meeting with specialist equipment manufactures & suppliers to keep up to date with new product development
- Working on projects such as schools, hospitals and commercial buildings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Level 4 Building Services Engineering Apprenticeship through London South Bank.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of the Level 4 apprenticeship, many of our apprentices progress on to our Degree Apprenticeship programme.
Reality CheckAs this role may involve working across a number of sites, we need you to be flexible and willing to travel.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade B (5)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade B (5)) Essential
Other STEM A-Level / Level 3 qualification (Grade pass) Desired