Building Services Engineering Apprentice - Electrical Contracts Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Shield Mechanical & Electrical Services Limited
This is an opportunity to start an apprenticeship in electrical contracts management, learning all aspects from estimating projects, project management and delivery.
You will be able to develop alongside the Electrical Engineers, Estimators and Managers to develop a knowledge of building services and management.
As an Electrical Contracts Apprentice, you will:
- Gain knowledge and working practices of electrical installations, estimating and pricing of projects between £250k and £3m
- Gain knowledge of subcontract works such as fire alarm, intruder alarm, data and telecommunications etc.
- Be able to get knowledge of contracts management processes and procedures
- Be able to run electrical projects in the value of between £250k and £3m, including management of design, financial positions, delivery and handover
To help us to be as accurate with your information as possible, you will be required to provide us with your education history. The majority of our apprenticeship opportunities are government funded. Where an intermediate (level 2) or advanced (level 3) apprenticeship is government funded, your potential employer may be ineligible for funding if you already hold a qualification at level 4 or higher, such as;
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)
- Certificate of Higher Education (CertHE)
- Higher apprenticeship
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE)
- Foundation Degree
- NVQ Level 4
- Degree with Honours (e.g. BA Hons, BSc Hons)
- Degree apprenticeship
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
- Ordinary Degree (without Honours)
- Postgraduate Certificate
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Masters Degree (e.g. MA, MSc, MBA, MPhil)
- Integrated Masters Degree (e.g. MEng)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- NVQ Level 5
- Doctorate (e.g. PhD, DPhil, EdD, DClinPsy)
If you hold any of the above qualifications, you will be required to provide full details when asked at application.
The Bath College Apprenticeship Team will look at your qualifications to check the apprenticeship will not duplicate any training or assessment you have received from any other source, however please be aware, in some cases previous higher learning may exclude you from an intermediate or advanced government-funded apprenticeship.
Candidate must be able to get to and from the office and their home.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
None required as all training will be given.
- Level 3 Building Services Design Technician Standard
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Building Services Engineering Technology and Project Management (QCF)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.