What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working to deliver design from feasibility to completion/handover.
- Meet with clients.
- Assisting with the production of working drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, and other internal teams.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Building Services Engineering - BEng (Hons)
- 1 day a week day release training.
- Course provider London South Bank University
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Specialise in mechanical or electrical design engineering
Reality CheckA genuine interest in the construction/engineering industry. The ability to communicate well across all areas of business. Meet or exceed the entry requirements for the apprenticeship. Confidence to work on your own initiative as well as being part of a team. Enthusiasm to drive your own career development and a motivation to learn.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredA Level or equivalent English and Maths (Grade C) Essential
Other 112 UCAS traffic points (Grade 112 UCAS traffic points) Essential