BT Apprentice programme – Chartered Business Management
Chartered Business Manager
Working as a full degree apprentice in our Client Services Management team you’ll be expected to use your skills to deliver Service and Delivery customer and business outcomes to joint expectations.
Here’s a little bit about our team:
- As part of one of our Client Services team, you’ll be working with one of our largest government customers, the Ministry of Defence, in the UK. What we do matters to their end users and affects the delivery of defence capability in the UK and worldwide
- You’ll be working as part of a wider team to manage the Service and Delivery relationship on behalf of BT with accountability for successful delivery to the customer. You will also get the opportunity to deliver your own smaller projects from start to finish as part of Service improvement activity. Each of our projects and their outputs are unique, which means it’s an exciting place to learn new skills
- The role of a Client Services Manager typically involves the achievement of the contractual service requirements, generating an improving trend in customer satisfaction by continually improving the services within a defined service strategy. You will also be the customer interface if there are any service issues arise. You might be helping to resolve issues with service delivery or coordinating activity across multiple sites or suppliers to achieve an outcome. You’ll need to be enthusiastic, organised and good at communicating with a desire to deliver a great customer experience
- We are a company that values diversity and the richness it brings to great teams - you’ll be part of a community of over nine Client Services professionals with years of experience delivering some of the most complex services and projects. Learning and development is at the core of our culture and there will be plenty of opportunities to continually develop
- Our roles are generally based in one office location, although occasional travel to customer sites or other BT offices may be required
If you're ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and want to be part of a growing business then our Project management roles are for you!
At the end of your apprenticeship you will graduate from your apprenticeship and continue your career with BT.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Whatever your background, there are ten particular qualities that we expect everyone here to demonstrate. We call them strengths. Do you share them?
- Learner – keen and quick to grow
- Drive – ambitious to do brilliantly
- Team – supportive of colleagues
- Networker – connects with other people
- Ownership – takes personal responsibility
- Analytical – careful problem solver
- Change – open to doing things differently
- Customer – Passion for the people we serve
- Commercial – fascinated by business
- Efficient – plans to achieve success
We look for ‘sparks’ of great potential that we can develop further with our training programmes and support. If you’ve got the spark, you can build a great future with BT.
Higher - You will need to achieve (or have achieved) 2 A-Level's with a minimum of CC grades (or equivalent) by September 2018. In addition you will need to have a minimum of 4 GCSE's at grades 4 – 9 (GCSE C or equivalent or above) including English Language and maths.
Project Management is all about using your skills to follow our processes to deliver a project on time, on budget and right first time. If your ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and want to be part of a growing business then our roles are for you!
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
From broadband and TV to mobile, BT is driven by the exhilaration of building an ever-growing range of services that help millions of customers get more out of life, every day.
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.