The successful candidate will work in different packaging functions to develop their skills in:
- Packaging Excellence
- The employer is ready to invest in training to develop the skills of the successful candidate
- This is a long-term career opportunity
Equality, diversity and inclusion are essential to our academic and business strengths. We believe that excellence comes through recognising the value of each individual.
Sheffield Hallam University welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.
- Knowledge of Design Technology, Engineering or Physics would be preferable but not a requirement
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Able to think on their feet
- Uses their initiative
- Well organised with good time management
- Willing to learn and develop new skills i.e. CAD design
- Detail oriented, sets high standards for themselves
Have or are predicted a minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent with grades of BBC or above (including Maths at grade B or above) and another STEM subject.
GCSE or equivalents in English Language and Maths at grade 5/C+ or above.
This is a 3.5-year Packaging Degree (Level 6) Apprenticeship programme where the successful candidate will work as part of a small team, combining practical work experience with training in Packaging Development to gain a BSc in Packaging Technology at Sheffield Hallam University.