We have just opened our new green screen studio and are looking for help from keen, motivated and technically minded individuals to support our studio manager in the running and development of our new studio.
Our studio runs and broadcasts live virtual events across the globe to a variety of high-profile corporate clients. We are looking for creative, inspirational individuals who show initiative, are hardworking and have a sense of humour.
Location: Wharf Street, Warwickshire and 1 Mill Street, Leamington Spa
Learning about and operating the following technologies
Black Magic Cameras and associated PTZ Technology to film both chroma key studio events and in-person events.
Birddog cameras and NDI encoders.
Behringer X32 Audio desk, s16 stage box and Dante networking.
Avolites Titan Go software and DMX lighting control o Digital conference platforms and software such as Hopin, Teams live, PowerPoint and Menti Polling.
Vision mixing, audio engineering, lighting, recording audio and video, editing audio and video.
Management and maintenance of studio equipment.
Help organize and manage live-stream and video shoots – including developing call sheets, speaking with suppliers, booking in freelancers, working contributors, logistical planning and implementation.
Preparing storyboards and scripts – for the live streaming you will need to help develop and check storyboards and cue to cue notes and enter script into auto-cue where required
Assisting on video shoots – technical support for sound, lighting and cameras and also logistical support for artists and tech team
Assisting with edits and helping with the logistics and technical implementation of ingesting footage, editing and obtaining approval from clients.
- Working alongside a production team in-house - Video editing and freelance work with Purple Monster - Potential to gain communications training and experience. - Working alongside an experienced technical crew - Gain experience working with and understanding practices of seasoned performers and producers. - Hosting and running technical rehearsals and shows for the Purple Monster team.
- Adapting and being flexible in show and post-production to suit client feedback.
- Thinking on your toes but in tandem with your team, communicating changes and decisions affectively
- Taking a positive and proactive approach to new client projects and shows.
- Arriving with enough time to prepare and become familiar with show material or project requirements
Applicants should be literate and numerate. GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable.
Full Training provided by Creative Alliance as a Level 3 Broadcast Production Assistant.