Offering fantastic opportunities to join Surrey’s leading independent Brewery our brand new brewery initiative will give the right individuals fully paid work experience, in meaningful jobs, backed up with tailored training and the chance to be a key member of a small team.
This opportunity is for a level 4 Brewing apprenticeship scheme.
Over time becoming skilled in production and the rest of the brewing process.
- Fermentation control and maintaining records of analysis carried out
- Cleaning casks and other equipment
- Racking beer into casks, kegging beer and assisting on canning runs
- Operating in a safe and hygienic manner with attention to all safety documents and standard operating procedures
- Preparing beer for shipping, such as boxing cases of cans and palletising
- Quality control
You will be involved in all areas and standards within the level 4 brewing apprenticeship scheme. Working with our small brew team, you will gain valuable knowledge and hands on brewing experience, as well as need to exceed in the academic requirements.
The working week will involve some early starts (c. 5:00 AM) but exact hours to be confirmed
Staff will also receive 30% of all purchases via the brewery shop and 20% discount in the bar.
The full apprentice standard can be found here…
We currently have a small brewing team and therefore, for the right individual, there is terrific potential to work up to the second brewer level role within the business.
- Reliable, attention to detail, willing to learn
- Successful candidates are likely to live within 10-15 miles of the brewery and will need to be bright, enthusiastic and capable of showing good initiative, self-discipline and determination.
Min. 5 GCSE's or equivalent grade C/4 including maths and English.
- Brewer Apprenticeship Level 4
- Functional Skills maths and English Level 2 if required