To support the group in the smooth running of processing orders through our Bodyshops in an efficient and timely manner. Supporting the administration team in providing excellent administration and attention to detail across the group.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Create a daily Work in Progress report to provide updates on vehicles currently in progress through the Bodyshop
- Stage new orders across the group in a timely and effective manner
- Use customer reports to update vehicles that we are unable to process due to delays outside of our control i.e. parts etc.
- Liaise with Production Managers and Team Leaders across the group for updates on vehicles
- Organise and distribute P.P.E. orders
- Assist the Bodyshop Admin team with all reasonable requests
- Answer incoming calls and re-direct/take messages where necessary
- Operate with confidentiality
- Willing to work as a team with a flexible attitude
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
As an expanding business we have plenty of opportunities in advancement, whether that be further training or a position within one of our teams.
The process will involve an interview and spending time with the current team.
- This position would be suited to someone who has a good attention to detail, enjoys problem-solving and working as part of a team
- Confident in speaking
GCSE English and maths preferred but not essential.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills