Goodacre Boat Repairs And Refits Ltd
Your role as Boatbuilding Apprentice will see you carrying out the following:
- GRP repair
- Structural deck and hull repair
- Fire damage repair
- Wooden boat repair
- Steel boat repair
- Gel and paint colour matching
- Upholstery and decking
- Full time job subject to satisfactory completion of the Apprenticeship
- Time management
- Previous experience or knowledge of boats, woodworking and metal working would be advantageous but willingness to learn is more important
- Hard working
- GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Training to be provided
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Boatbuilding
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free