BMW Sales Advisor Apprentice - Stephen James Ruxley BMW
BMW Group Academy
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Advisor Apprentice.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with one of the world's most prestigious and technologically advanced car manufacturers. There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme is regarded as being the leader in delivering the ultimate customer experience.
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Retailer. Your role will be focused on dealing with customers, who have high expectations and a varied range of needs and demands. As a result, you need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport, as well as a desire to provide the highest level of customer service. This combined with excellent organisational and communication skills will enable you to deliver outstanding customer service, representing the high standards and reputation of the BMW/MINI brand.
Main duties to include:
- Dealing with customers face to face delivering a high standard of customers service
- Building Rapport with new customers
- Dealing with enquires over the phone and in person
- Shadowing sales mentor
- Identifying and meeting the customers’ requirements
This 12-month programme focuses on the core skills that a Sales Executive needs to be successful within a Retailer and has been developed using a blend of face to face and digital learning concluding with a national customer service qualification and the BMW Sales certification.
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified Sales Executive
- You will also gain a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Following this, there are various opportunities for progression within the Retailer
- Successful applicants must be prepared to travel to the BMW Group Academy in Berkshire to complete their apprenticeship training
- Training is completed in one-week blocks approximately once every two months. All training costs are covered by the BMW Retailer (travel, accommodation and food)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships over the phone and face to face
- Full training will be provided
- Passion for sales with a hunger to earn well
- Drive to achieve targets
- Commitment to the programme
- Professional, approachable and adaptable
Applicants are required to have, or predicted to obtain, GCSE Grade A*-C / 9-4 or Functional Skills Level 2 (or equivalent) in the following subjects:
- ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
You must be eligible in the UK before you apply and hold a full UK driver’s license (this is due to the nature of the role).
Customer service practitioner level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
All Sales Advisor Apprentices attend the BMW Group Academy UK in Berkshire for their off-the-job training. The apprenticeship will have a strong focus on the retail environment and the high customer service expectations of BMW & MINI customers, as well as Sales Advisor specific training. The training takes place over a 12 month period at the BMW Group Academy and has been designed to suit both BMW and MINI Sales Advisor roles.
During the time spent at your BMW Retailer, a mentor will be allocated to oversee the work-based learning programme. A BMW representative will also visit on a 12 weekly basis to set performance targets and ensure any development needs are being met.
While the programme will focus around customer service skills, also embedded within the six weeks training will include the current certification training courses for the Sales Advisor role. Additional technical and product awareness training will also be included.
Qualifications to be achieved:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Sales Executive Certification
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.