BMW Genius Apprenticeship - Sytner Harold Wood
BMW Group Academy
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for a BMW Genius Apprentice.
The Genius Apprenticeship Programme is unique to BMW and provides the highest level of customer service training to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
The programme is designed to enable you to use your engaging personality to inspire and excite customers regarding the features and benefits of the latest BMW products and technologies. The training takes place over a 12-month period in the form of classroom sessions delivered at the BMW Group Academy UK in Berkshire.
As a Genius Apprentice, you will:
- Pro-actively approach customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help
- Provide customers with specific information about all BMW products
- Keep up to date with the latest product information
- Work closely with the Sales Executives to plan and manage customer test drives
- Support the Sales Executives with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required
- Prepare the showroom, ensuring it is always presentable for customers
- Guide customers to the Sales Executive when they express an interest to buy
During the time spent at your BMW Retailer, a mentor will be allocated to oversee the work-based learning programme. A BMW representative will also visit on an 8 weekly basis to set performance targets and ensure any development needs are being met.
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified BMW Genius. You will also have a Level 2 diploma in Customer Service
- Following this, there are various opportunities for progression within the Retailer
Successful applicants must be prepared to travel to the BMW Group Academy in Berkshire to complete their apprenticeship training.
- Training is completed in one-week blocks approximately once every two months
- All training costs are covered by the BMW Retailer (travel, accommodation and food)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Passion for automotive technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office)
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as have the confidence to work individually
Applicants are required to have, or predicted to obtain, GCSEs at grades A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) in the following subjects:
- ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
The qualification framework has been designed specifically to suit the Genius role. Candidates will follow a nationally recognised diploma in customer service, achieving a level two qualification. The programme will also include the certification courses for the BMW Genius role.
On successful completion of the Apprenticeship, the qualifications attained will be:
- IMI Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- BMW Genius Certification
- Functional skills in maths and English (as required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.