BMW Aftersales Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship - BMW Park Lane, Park Royal
BMW Group Academy
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for an Aftersales Customer Service (Service Advisor) Apprentice.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with one of the world's most prestigious and technologically advanced car manufacturers. There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme is regarded as being the leader in delivering the ultimate customer experience.
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Service Department. Your role will be focused on dealing with customers, who have high expectations and a varied range of needs and demands. As a result, you need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport, as well as a desire to provide the highest level of customer service. This combined with excellent organisational and communication skills will enable you to deliver outstanding customer service, representing the high standards and reputation of the BMW/MINI brand.
Service Advisor specific duties include:
- Working face-to-face with customers within the Retailer
- Handling calls to the Retailer, including booking and scheduling vehicle services and repairs
- Estimating time and costs associated with vehicle services and repairs
- Handling and responding to customer complaints
- Being involved with interpreting initial customer concerns and liaising with the vehicle technicians
- Liaising with customers and keeping them updated of any additional work that may be required
- Tracking customer vehicles through the workshop during service and repair
- Advising customers on how to solve problems with their vehicles
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified Service Advisor. You will also gain a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
Following this, there are various opportunities for progression within the Retailer.
Successful applicants must be prepared to travel to the BMW Group Academy in Berkshire to complete their apprenticeship training.
Training is completed in one-week blocks approximately once every two months. All training costs are covered by the BMW Retailer (travel, accommodation and food).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW):
- An interest in the automotive industry
- To have good communication and organisational skills
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team in a busy service department, as well as having the capability to follow instructions and work individually
- An enthusiasm for excellent customer service
- To be honest and trustworthy with a willingness to learn
- To have a positive attitude and work ethic, with high level of professionalism to represent the BMW/MINI brand
Applicants are required to have, or predicted to obtain, GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in the following subjects:
- ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Service Advisor Certification
While the programme will focus around customer service skills, also embedded within the seven weeks training will include the current certification training courses for the Service Advisor role. Additional technical and product awareness training will also be included.
Qualifications to be achieved:
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.