Responsibilities will include:
- Provide the treatments you are trained into a high standard, guidance will be given to help you develop your skills
- Provide Elemis facials and treatments
- You will at times be responsible for spa tours and reception work, training will be given
You need to be a motivated and friendly person. There is no bus route, please carefully consider how you will get to work each day.
There is potential for permanent employment on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
There is no bus route, please carefully consider how you will get to work each day.
- Good communication skills
- You should have a passion for working within the beauty industry and enjoy being part of a team
- You should be friendly, a team player, the ability to listen to your peers, organised and reliable
NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in beauty or working towards is advantageous.
Ideally you will have achieved GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English however, there is a possibility to study towards these qualifications as part of your apprenticeship.
Level 3 Advanced Beauty Therapist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)