Beauty Therapy Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Ragdale Hall (1990) Ltd
You'll be expected to carry out treatments for our guests in a highly professional manner, offering advice on skin care and home care and recommend suitable products. Most importantly you must make sure that every guest leaves their treatment feeling wonderful.
If you're ambitious and want to progress in your career you'll have the opportunity to train with Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, SpaFind and OPI.
Duties will include:
- To carry out your treatments as per the induction and subsequent training carried out during your employment. To have the necessary qualifications to carry out this training
- To fulfil one’s daily schedules with an enthusiastic, highly professional and pleasant manner, carrying out your treatment to the highest standard
- To uphold high standards of hygiene throughout the Department, keeping cubicles clean and tidy throughout the working day
- Within the working environment, codes of conduct and moral standards must be upheld and maintained to the highest degree of professionalism required by Ragdale
- To maintain a well groomed and immaculate appearance throughout the working day. This should include all aspects of uniform, hairstyles; make up, nails and jewellery as out lined in your code of dress procedure
- To have a thorough theoretical knowledge of treatment procedures and product knowledge, being aware of continuing updates, changes and additions or modifications
- To promote treatments and retail sales through consultation with your guest
- To communicate well with all other members of staff throughout the Hall, always maintaining a co-operative and helpful manner. Always remember that good teamwork and use of initiative is an essential part of the day to day running of the Hall
- To report any maintenance or housekeeping duties that needs to be carried out to a Supervisor or Head of Department
- To be able to direct a guest simply and clearly to each area of the Hall
- To pass on any ideas that you may have to assist/aid in the development of the Department to your Supervisor or Treatments Manager
Further training and progress to a senior Beauty Therapist & Gold Therapist.
- Salary may increase from April 2020
- Must be able to travel to Ragdale Hall and also attend Stephenson College once a week
- Ideally to start at Ragdale Hall in July and Stephenson College in September
- Good customer service
- Ability to sell products
- Good time management
- Fully committed to studies and willing to learn
- Confident in level 2 therapy
Applicants must have already qualified in Level 2 Beauty Therapy and be willing to study towards Level 3.
- Beauty Therapy framework
- Day/Block release to Stephenson College, Coalville
- Functional skills if necessary
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.