- Ensure customer’s needs are identified.
- Conduct treatments in a relaxed, friendly, and clean environment.
- Book customer’s appointments with efficient time allocated for each appointment.
- Keep up to date with all social media, inform clients of the latest products coming to The Nail Boudoir.
- Ensure completion of customer’s record cards for every appointment.
- Operate Salonlite cash register & Barclay’s card machine to receive payments from customers.
- Maintain a clean working area and sanitise tools after each customer.
- Promote and demonstrate products for retail.
- Undertake general cleaning duties to ensure the Salon is kept to high standards.
- Inform manager of any problems that may pose a risk to health, safety and wellbeing of customers or team members GENERAL.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Promote and ensure the good reputation of Belong.
- Attend and constructively contribute to meetings relevant to your role.
- Ensure that The Nail Boudoir is a safe place work, by following safe practices and responding to emergencies as required.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Conduct any other tasks assigned to you this job description indicates the main responsibilities and duties of the post and is not an exhaustive list.
- The opportunity would go on to higher levels and full time employment.
- Mon to Sat on a rota system, with days off
- We offer flexible working hours, 45 minute lunch break, unlimited tea/coffee, discounts on products and services.
- Free uniform
- Great communicator
- A good listener
- Excellent time keeping
- Good organisational skills
We are looking for a passionate person who wants to become a Beauty Therapist who thrives on making clients feel extra special, a great communicator, and strong working ethic to work with
our small team at The Nail Boudoir and provide beauty treatments, reception & shop selling skills.
- GCSE maths and English (Grade A-C) preferable. However, this is not required to perform the role as functional skills can be completed.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On successful completion of this 18 month programme you will have achieved: Beauty Therapist Level 2