We are looking for good communication skills and an ability to carry out reception duties over the phone with our customers face to face (all reception training will be given). You will be learning new skills and the right candidate will be provided with additional training with our nail and skin care brands.
A good understanding of Social media will also be required to keep our social pages on trend. Must be reliable, good time keeper and able to work within a team.
As our Beauty Therapist Apprentice, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out reception duties, taking phone calls, booking clients appointments, finding solutions to bookings and adding clients onto cancellation lists, rebooking appointments
- Social Media posting and taking pictures to post Inc captions to post on our social pages. Whilst thinking of ideas for posts each week to target new clients and keeping engagement
- Daily cleaning duties, keeping the salon clean and tidy at all times
- Cleaning areas/rooms after each client in all areas where used in the salon Inc equipment
- Greeting clients who enter the salon for their appts with a friendly and professional manner
- Stock checks will be carried out weekly and keeping a record of sales. Stock rotation
- Abilities to take payments and deal with cash and card payments on reception
- Selling services (facials, nails treatments in the salon)
- Selling products (retail sales) (product training will be provided)
Future ProspectsPotential for permanent role
Skills RequiredBe able to communicate with clients over the phone and in person.
Qualifications RequiredNo qualifications required.
Training ProvidedParagon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.