Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering phone queries and booking appointments.
- Greeting customers.
- Filling out forms with customers’ personal information.
- Preparing beauty salon rooms for the customers.
- Practice treatments that, include facials, gel manicures, pedicures, eyebrow shaping, and waxing.
- Helping to keep the salon clean and tidy.
- Selling products to customers.
- The candidate must be confident in working directly with customers and willing and able to remain calm at times when the work environment can be chaotic.
- Equally self- motivated and able to work off own initiative when needed.
- Progression onto your Level 3 qualification will be available
- Customer service skills to put clients at ease
- The ability to work well with your hands for giving treatments
- Excellent verbal communication skills to explain treatments
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to sell products and services
- Sensitivity and understanding towards your clients’ needs
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to work well with others
- No entry requirements for this role
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
- Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 15 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy.