Bearing Protection Division - Administration Apprentice - LS761
AES Seal Plc
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in both maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Joining AESSEALs Bearing Protection Division presents a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to develop an all-round appreciation of the major functions of an engineering business. The candidate will be called upon to work quickly to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment, with constantly changing priorities.
Duties will include:
To provide exceptional communication and service levels via prompt and accurate execution of customer orders, working within a small team to carry out general administration tasks
- Ensuring that all customer orders and enquiries are actioned promptly to maintain exceptional customer service
- Raising and administration of design work for customer orders and development work
- Using IT systems to create and manage of stock codes, as well as input and maintain bills of materials and price information
- Evaluation and organisation of design and assembly workload
- Working with internal and external supplier base to ensure customer orders are completed on time
- Purchase order processing
- Replenishment of inventoried items and raw materials
- Monitoring of inventory profiles by product type and processing stock movements
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of supplier base
- Actively participating in ensuring company performance measures are met, in particular those related to service levels
- Assisting stores operatives with part picking and assembly during holiday periods or during times of unusually high demand
- Collating and pursuing information required for input to AESSEAL knowledge database
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Progress to a higher-level qualification.
- Have effective communication skills
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
- Use of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Excel advantageous
- A positive attitude
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Eager to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation
- The ability to promote and participate in Health, Safety & Environmental policies
- The ability to promote, embrace and manage change
- To contribute to a happy working environment Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
GCSEs at grades C/5 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English and ICT.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.