This role is to be based within the rooms, working with and caring for our children.
Duties will include:
- Meeting all their individual needs and requirements on their well-being, development and personal care
- Building up strong bonds with staff, children and parents to work together in ensuring the best and quality care is provided
- Staff must have a passion in wanting to work with children and enthusiasm within their role
- Willing and able to work as part of a team, with good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be part of various training, courses and induction process into the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring these are being met at all times
- Staff will have regular and daily communication with their team, children and management too, as well as parents to update regarding their children etc.
Progression to higher qualification or full-time employment.
DBS checks will be required for this role and will be processed by the company. Full recruitment and interview process will take place which will also include experience days to be completed also.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must be passionate about working with children
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn more
- Good team skills
- Motivated and willing to learn
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) are desired but not essential.
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)