This is a fantastic opportunity to become a Starbucks partner, contributing to their success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for customers by providing them with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing quality beverages and food products for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Handle cash and other payment transactions safely and securely
- Assist with training new partners by reinforcing successful performance and encouragement as needed
- Contribute to a positive team environment
There are lots of benefits to being a Starbuck partner, including a free bag of coffee each week and discounts on food during working hours.
Interviews will include a competency-based interview and short role play around customer service and sales. Uniform will be provided.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression within Starbucks. They provide great opportunities for partners looking for long term development and these apprenticeships are genuine career opportunities.
Can you get to work for a shift starting at 05:00? (check the transport / parking!)
Are you willing and able to commit to the duration of the apprenticeship (13 months)?
Can you manage on the salary?
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm
- Willing to learn
- Happy to work unsociable hours on a regular basis
- You will be a great team player with the ability to work at speed and under pressure
- You will need to be passionate about the Starbucks brand and capable of delivering great customer service
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Depending on your role within the department, you may specialise in a particular area, but the skills you learn on this apprenticeship will allow you to work across all different areas which you may be required to support during busy periods. You will develop your knowledge of the industry and gain the skills that will ensure your customers feel well looked after and have a great experience.
You will have excellent communication skills and will learn techniques on how to deal with a variety of people in a professional, polite, and friendly manner. Following completion of this apprenticeship there may be opportunities for career progression and further study at a higher level.